View Profile ultim8dude

1 Movie Review

Stupid (in a funny way, not a bad way)!

This flash is crazy, and i really like the voices. and the whole missile-toe idea was fantastic, so keep up the good work!

7 Game Reviews

Great, lovely graphics :)

Wow, that was some sweet stuff, the sound and the graphics mixed very well together, creating a sad atmosphere.

Im Norwegian btw o_o

Sweat!!

That was pretty awesome! I was expecting an un-original shooting game untill the screen suddenly started turning around, and I realized it was pretty fun (but hard). One thing you should do is make a difficulty level, but besides that, great job!

English please!

The majority of the people on ng are english (i assume) so they don't speak/understand French. So when posting something in French we don't understand anything, so please, post in english, or don't post at all.

kirbynator responds:

Sorry. I promised a British-English version. And BTW, this is just ONE out of 7,000,000 toons!

1 Audio Review

Good :)

Wonderfull tonight is my fav song,and i really liked this version..not exactly the same as the original one, but still good. Not to good quality though..so overall, good job!

ultim8dude..coolest dude on the internet!!!........................... o(^_^)o <-monkey man..lol

24, Male