AUTOMATON Prt 1 AUTOMATON Prt 1

Great, lovely graphics :)

Wow, that was some sweet stuff, the sound and the graphics mixed very well together, creating a sad atmosphere.

Im Norwegian btw o_o

Retron Retron

Sweat!!

That was pretty awesome! I was expecting an un-original shooting game untill the screen suddenly started turning around, and I realized it was pretty fun (but hard). One thing you should do is make a difficulty level, but besides that, great job!

LoZ: La parodie LoZ: La parodie

English please!

The majority of the people on ng are english (i assume) so they don't speak/understand French. So when posting something in French we don't understand anything, so please, post in english, or don't post at all.

kirbynator responds:

Sorry. I promised a British-English version. And BTW, this is just ONE out of 7,000,000 toons!

Retro Pong Retro Pong

OK

Ok i guess, but it gets boring (you need more power ups, levels, etc.) Now to the "major" error, when you shoot the ball out(of the screen) both the ball and the oponent disapears, and they don't come back!! (they go out of the screen..)

Christmas Betting Game Christmas Betting Game

Boring

This games boring, and requires no skills what so ever, its only pure luck. its only 1 player so you cant really play alone, and theres no - button when betting. (you cant even choose how many cards you want!! not black jack)

Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest! Domo-Kun Angry Smashfest!

NICE

Good, but WAY to hard..

Christmas Sigworminator Christmas Sigworminator

GREAT!

Very good, but everything freezes when i change the music, or when the music stops :(
Try fixing it, but besides that, very good!

Splapp-me-do responds:

Ack, yeah I noticed that. I've uploaded a fixed version, but it needs checking by the Newgrounds staff before it'll show up.

And thanks for the review!